29 janeiro, 2011

Listen it...

Saturday morning, another one, but with a difference, I woke up with a want to write in English, maybe because I miss this letters or just because English words make more sense than Portuguese sometimes.
I ‘m still in my bed, just listen some music, one of this make me think about someone, someone who make my last days in different days.
Yesterday afternoon it was day to travel, another three hundred kilometers which are perfect to think about everything, one of these moments I was hearing the radio, and the same music play.
Never one music make some sense like this time, this music can show the way I feel, like the feelings of my heart. The music is “Just the way you are” from Bruno Mars.
I don’t need to say nothing about the music, it speak for itself…

2 comentários: